Automotive ≠ Software-Innovation?
Our client is aware of the great importance IT has for a company’s long-term progress. That is precisely the reason why our client is placing emphasis on restructuring its in-house IT. Modern processes from the classical IT world, agile software development methods and employees with IT know-how will keep our client on their “pioneering path”: With nearly 110,000 employees, the company is on the point of establishing modern “software excellence”, thereby assuming a pioneering role in automotive IT. Use this opportunity to become part of a new IT concept in the automotive industry and to co-design processes, methods and applied technology.
The latest achievement is merely the cornerstone for something even better –
If you subscribe this philosophy, then we are looking for you to join our client’s successful team as fast as possible as a performance-oriented
Security Engineer (m/f) – Unterschleißheim (Bavaria/Germany)
As a security engineer for our client, you’ll develop security features for the software for the platform of autonomous driving. Under the threat modeling concept, you’re able to visualize the attack scenarios. As an expert for defensive IT security you’ll not only identify the security gaps but also stop the weakness in the software to avoid security gaps in advance. In the whole lifecycle you will not only take the Linux platform but also the continuous integration and the software build system into account. As C++ enthusiast you support the team in developing software features for example for the ethernet communication.
What we expect of you (must-haves)
• Successfully completed degree in computer science or comparable studies
• Several years of professional experience in software development for embedded systems
• Excellent knowledge of the methods of defensive IT security
• Excellent coding experience in C++
• Fluent English skills and the willingness to learn German
• Enthusiasm for technologies and innovative development processes while working in a team
What we expect of you (nice to have)
• Experience in automotive industry
What you can expect from our client
• Varied tasks with high degrees of freedom
• Sweeping and motivating work environment (technical or management career)
• Employee friendly concern structures with excellent benefits
• Usage of modern methods and innovative technologies
Would you like to develop secure software components that will drive forward “the car of tomorrow”? Then we look forward to get your application documents with your salary expectation and the earliest possible starting date.
Apply now: https://jobs.lever.co/jobambition/ada7f ... 26%20Foren
You are also welcome to contact Ms. Anastasia Zascerinskij by phone: + 49 (0) 711 912 918-18.
1 Beitrag • Seite 1 von 1