Den genauen Ablauf hab ich am WKÖ E-Day vorgetragen:Dear Hacking-Lab User,
2016 is another great year for Hacking-Lab! We have the honour of running the European Cyber Security Challenge again, as well as several national qualification events for it.
All participating countries are looking for young and motivated cyber talents! If you are living in one of these countries, and if you are between 14 and 30 years old, sign up for the upcoming online qualification now! Don't miss this opportunity! It's a great experience and completely free for you.
* ECSC homepage: http://www.europeancybersecuritychallenge.eu
* Germany: http://bit.ly/263210c
* Austria: http://bit.ly/1NanU7K
* Switzerland: http://bit.ly/1qrsbJk
* UK: http://bit.ly/1XqsjUz
The following overview shows all events where Hacking-Lab is being used.
* May 02 - Aug 01 Qualifying, online, 3 rounds
* Sep 25 - Sep 28 National Final, onsite, Berlin
* May 09 - Aug 31 Qualifying, online, 3 rounds
* Oct 10 - Oct 13 National Final, onsite, St. Johann/Pongau
* May 02 - Aug 15 Qualifying, online, 3 rounds
* Sep 16 - Sep 18 National Final, onsite, Sursee
* Apr 11 - May 28 Pre-Qualifying, online
* Jun 01 - Aug 12 Qualifying, online, 2 rounds
* Nov 07 - Nov 10 Attack/Defense competition, onsite, Germany